Anyone who needs to improve their academic skills to the high school graduate level is eligible. Students use these classes to prepare for the GED exam, improve advanced English skills, and as a review before post-secondary education if they already have a high school diploma or GED.
Subjects are taught in six-week sessions and include:
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Reasoning Through Language Arts
- Social Studies with an Emphasis on Career Exploration
- Computer Literacy
To be eligible, you must:
- Be age 18 or over
- Have your own transportation to and from the Cornerstones office
- Have access to child-care during the hours in which you plan to attend class
- and be able to speak, read, and write English.
(Please contact Cornerstones for an updated policy on serving 16- and 17-year-olds with Homeschool/Correctional status in Adult Education Programs.)
8:30-10:30 and 10:30-12:30
Registration and pre-assessment are required. Contact Cornerstones Career Learning Center to enroll at:
420 S Roosevelt St.
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Visit website: CornerstonesCareer.com
There is no need to leave town for testing! Cornerstones is also the Official Testing Center for GED exams. Register to take the exam in Aberdeen at GED.com.