- How do I make changes to or get a new social security card?
You can do so at the Federal Building located at 115 4th Ave. SE Room 111.
- How do I register my child for public school?
Contact the Aberdeen school district’s adminsitration office at (605) 725-7100.
- How do I register to vote?
You can do so at the Brown County Auditor’s Office, 25 Market Street or at the Driver’s Exam Station, 2729 US Highway 12 West.
- Where can I get a city or state map?
The Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce, located at 516 S. Main St., has maps. Stop in and pick one up!
- Where can I get an additional phone book?
Pick one up at the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce at 516 S. Main St.
- Where do I find out about city services such as snow removal and street sweeping?
For city services, go to www.aberdeen.sd.us You can also sign up for text alerts!
- Where do I renew my vehicle license plates?
Go to the Brown County Treasuer’s Office, 25 Market Street, (605) 626-7133.
- Who do I call if I have a lost dog or cat?
Contact the City Pound at (605) 229-1126.